in 17 countries
- What is the advantage of a dedicated server? A dedicated server offers top-level scalability and flexibility. You can use it as you need.
- What happens if a dedicated server goes down? Server downtime can be caused by many reasons: malware, a DDoS attack, an issue of a technical character, or whatever else. If it happens, we provide immediate support to eliminate the downtime reason and retrieve the data.
- How to know if my VPS is safe? To make sure your VPS is safe, use SSH only to log into the server. The root account shall be disabled. All the needed security updates shall be installed.
- What is my administrator password for my VPS? Your administrator password is the password that you have set up during the configuration of your account. This password allows accessing all the functionality of your VPS.
- What can I do with a dedicated server?27.02.2020A dedicated server offers attractive opportunities for those who know how to use it. You can do many things with a dedicated server. One of the most popular application types of this server type is the provision of hosting services
- How to get admin on a dedicated server?12.01.2020You access your dedicated server with a username and a password. To some extent, it can be compared with a computer
Read all text