in 17 countries
- How to secure a VPS? There are many options to secure a VPS. The most efficient methods are disabling root logins, disabling network ports that aren’t used, and using GnuPG encryption.
- What can I do with a dedicated server? You can use a dedicated server for website hosting, backing up information, as a Personal Cloud Space, and similar.
- What is Anti DDOS VPS? Anti DDOS VPS is a VPS protected, or hardened, against DDOS attacks.
- How to set up a dedicated server for email? Start with configuring your DNS Records. After this step is completed, move to the mail server installation. For that, log in to your server SSH, update the packages, and install git and curl. Download Docker and upgrade its permissions. Download the Mailcow file and configure the Mailcow directory. Generate the configuration file and configure your mailbox.
- What is an unmanaged VPS?The other VPS managing modality is unmanaged or also known as self-managed. Here, everything is handled by the client, even the technical things behind the server management
- How to secure a VPS?There are many ways to make your VPS as secure as possible. You might want to apply only the most important measures, and it might work
- What is the DNS server on VPS?A Domain Name System (DNS) translates domain names into IP addresses and vice versa. It allows clients to reach a specific server
- What does RAM mean on VPS?RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality. Hence, a common concern among VPS users is how much RAM they need. This is not an easy question
anonymous, 14.02.2021 This service is definitely worth a try. You’ll rarely need any help from the host since all essential features work like a clock. I haven’t tried their support out yet but according to the reviews I’ve read online, it’s quite helpful. You can get anything necessary for building a beautiful website that will load in seconds. one of the most important things for a user is the time any page takes to load. I never got negative reviews about the speed or errors on my websites. Partially that’s because I have a great VPS.
Josh, 07.10.2020 I had a limited budget for my website. I found several good VPS options within my budget. Good service with VPS solutions for all budgets. Recommended!
Felix, 16.01.2022 When I noticed that the website of my company was experiencing severe delays to load, I decided to change the server provider. Here I found a reliable and robust dedicated server. Bandwidth, RAM, HDD space, etc. are more than enough to keep the website running fast. The customer support has been exceptional. They have given all the necessary advice to optimize our website performance.
ProtonMail, 04.04.2021 I can say that I have tried many similar services and this one has the best price-quality ratio. I have many websites and I haven’t faced any serious issues thanks to effective customer support. The main distinctive features of this provider: fair prices without hidden fees, instant customer care, and reliability.
Pavel V., 24.02.2020 Good quality service plus cheaper VPS prices.
Charley, 31.12.2021 A good provider with great prices! As a self-employed person, I don’t have a large budget to advertise my services online. Thanks to this provider I have a website to find more customers.
Read all text