Read all text
€ 9/month€ 9/month
- Country: Moldova
- City: Chisinau
€ 9/month€ 9/month
- Country: Netherlands
- City: Amsterdam
in 17 countries
- How to set up a dedicated server for email? Start with configuring your DNS Records. After this step is completed, move to the mail server installation. For that, log in to your server SSH, update the packages, and install git and curl. Download Docker and upgrade its permissions. Download the Mailcow file and configure the Mailcow directory. Generate the configuration file and configure your mailbox.
- How much money does a dedicated server cost? The price of a dedicated server depends on the functionality you want to have, the resources required, and its reliability. Normally, its price might vary from around 30-50 USD per month to several hundred USD per month.
- What is the DNS server on VPS? A Domain Name Server translates domain names into IP addresses. It allows DNS clients to reach a specific server. A DNS server software can be installed on your VPS.
- What is the difference between VPS and dedicated server? A VPS is a virtual space in a physical server. Many clients may use the same physical server as you. A dedicated server is a physical server used by one user.
- What does RAM mean on VPS?RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality. Hence, a common concern among VPS users is how much RAM they need. This is not an easy question
- What is high speed VPS server?A high-speed VPS has a high port speed. It allows lowering latencies, provides fast read, write, and I/O speeds. A total port speed of 40Gbps is considered fast, for example
- What is my administrator password for my VPS?The administrator password is created when a VPS account is configured. It allows accessing all the functionality of the server. When you install the operating system on a VPS, the person with administrator-level access gets a password
- What is a fully managed dedicated server?We speak about a fully managed dedicated server if the service provider manages all the technical processes behind the server running