in 17 countries
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- What is high speed VPS server? A high-speed VPS has a high port speed. It allows lowering latencies, provides fast read, write, and i/o speeds.
- What does fully managed account mean on VPS? In a fully managed VPS, the VPS provider handles all the technical issues behind running the server.
- What is a VPS Manager? A VPS Manager is a component of a VSP control panel. It allows accessing and managing a number of features, such as Information, Snapshots, Power Options, and similar.
- How to use a source dedicated server?19.01.2020An SRCDS, or a Source Dedicated Server, is a special tool that runs the server Source game component without an appropriate client component. So, it simulates a game, but it does it without drawing the game
- How to setup VPS hosting?17.11.2019To configure your solution, you shall log into your account first. Do it through SSH
Read all text