VPS is a rental service where a virtual dedicated server is provided to the user. The technical implementation of VPS is based on the division of physical server resources into many virtual servers. Managing VPS is identical to managing a physical dedicated server. Specifically, you get root access to the server, your own IPs, ports, traffic filtering rules, and routing tables.
The difference between VPS and standard virtual hosting is the guarantee of resources available to established sites. The virtual server always has a guaranteed minimum of capacity, which does not change from the load on other sites on the physical one.
Buy Dedicated Server with UnionPay: All You Have to Know
Stable Hosting for Uptime
- The best unique system for monitoring the operation of equipment. The task is not only to report problems but also to analyze problems and predict their occurrence.
- Server load balancing. Thanks to cloud solutions, we distribute the load to the hosting servers, which makes all sites work fast if you buy VPS with UnionPay.
- Online qualitative migration of sites between hosting servers. In case of problems or need to update the equipment allows us to transfer it to another server in the cloud without transferring the site.
Secure Hosting to Protect Your Data
- Two-factor protection of user accounts from hacking. The system is like the one used to protect banks from password theft.
- Daily updates to the operating system kernel without rebooting the system. It allows you to receive rented security-related updates while remaining online.
Hosting UnionPay physical servers use the latest XEN hardware virtualization technology. Hardware virtualization allows for full power use of all the capabilities of modern processors, as well as installation of Linux VPS on any operating system.
Buy VPS with UnionPay: Benefits
If you buy a dedicated server with UnionPay, then you need security and assurance. A sharp increase in traffic, such as when conducting an advertising campaign, will not cause the site to be inaccessible due to the fact that it will rest on the limits.
VPS is a dedicated server that is shared between a small number of clients. If you buy a dedicated server with UnionPay, it allows you to save on the resources as the project grows.
By ordering and paying for a dedicated server in Miami, you can use a fully configured virtual server in 10 minutes. The entire installation and activation process takes place without the use of operators, so the ordering time does not play a role.