in 17 countries
- What does RAM mean on VPS? RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality.
- What is an unmanaged VPS? In an unmanaged VPS, everything shall be handled by the client, even the technical things behind the server managing.
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN? A VPS is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their own server. A VPN though is a tool that allows browsing the web anonymously.
- What is VPS/RDP? A VPS is a virtual dedicated space on a physical server. A client can use this space as his own server. An RPD, or Remote Desktop Protocol, is a software that allows remotely accessing computers over special Windows-based apps.
Is your activity connected with sales or providing services? If yes, you should think of choosing a good quality hosting plan. Every business person who wants to become successful should know that it’s impossible to reach this goal without a dedicated server Chicago. It’ll help to manage the business and protect it thanks to the best level of security not every hosting plan can provide you with. Learn more about the benefits of using a dedicated server for your business to choose the right server.
Top 4 Pros of Using a Good VPS Hosting
Here are the main benefits you’ll enjoy using a dedicated server in Chicago together with VPS:
VPS in Chicago is an abbreviation that stands for a virtual dedicated/private server. Why virtual? Because the physical (dedicated) server which uses special virtualization technologies is divided into several independent parts. Each part is called a VPS server. In terms of service management, VPS hosting installs its own operating system and the necessary software and has root access and guaranteed system resources. It has a number of advantages:
- Availability: Due to the reduction of allocated resources, VPS Chicago costs less. Using a rental physical server, you may overpay for unused capacity.
- Flexibility: Due to the possibility of allocating part of the resources of a physical server, you can choose the configuration that is the closest to the option you need.
- Ease of scaling: In most cases, to increase capacity, you should just switch to another tariff plan.
- Speed and reliability: The dedicated server in Atlanta is well-known for its ability to speed up all business operations. You can rely on its effective work.
Are There Any Cons?
Nothing is perfect. It refers even to such a great hosting solution like VPS in Chicago. Among the bad features, it’s possible to outline the price and the need to manage the hosting on your own. As for the price, it’s higher than that of conventional VPS services, but believe, this host plan is worth it.
A dedicated server in Dallas with VPS will suit you if you’re a demanding business person who wants only the best-qualitative solutions for your enterprise.
When Should You Use VPS Chicago?
Most often, this service is used in the following cases:
- When the resources of shared hosting are few;
- When there is a need to install specific software that is not available on the hosting;
- When site availability is critical, and you don’t want to depend on a server neighbor. For example, a DDOS attack can occur on one of the sites on the hosting, and all the essential sites on the server will suffer;
- When you just want to have your own server.
As you can see, VPS Chicago is a rather convenient service, and for this reason, it is very popular among site owners.