Read all text
€ 9/month€ 9/month
- Country: Poland
- City: Warsaw
€ 9/month€ 9/month
- Country: United Kingdom
- City: London
in 17 countries
- What is VPS/RDP? A VPS is a virtual dedicated space on a physical server. A client can use this space as his own server. An RPD, or Remote Desktop Protocol, is a software that allows remotely accessing computers over special Windows-based apps.
- What happens if a dedicated server goes down? Server downtime can be caused by many reasons: malware, a DDoS attack, an issue of a technical character, or whatever else. If it happens, we provide immediate support to eliminate the downtime reason and retrieve the data.
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- How to use a source dedicated server? A Source Dedicated Server is used to run the Source game server component without any client component. So, it is used for game simulation without the drawing of the game.
- What is Anti DDOS VPS?Anti-DDoS VPS is a Latvia VPS protected, or hardened, against DDoS attacks. The DDoS mitigation techniques are implemented at the data center. This offers a great advantage to users, no doubt
- What does fully managed account mean on VPS?It is a known fact that VPS is one of the most cost-effective web hosting solutions. Since the hardware is shared, it is significantly less expensive than paying for the entire dedicated server
- What is the advantage of a dedicated server?A dedicated server has many benefits if you compare it with any shared solution. First of all, you use all the resources of the server. The solution provides you with an exclusive use of CPU, RAM, bandwidth
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN?Many people confuse between VPS and VPN. It is normal, they sound very similar. However, they are completely different services. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their server