Read all text
€ 9/month€ 9/month
- Country: Poland
- City: Warsaw
€ 9/month€ 9/month
- Country: United Kingdom
- City: London
in 17 countries
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN? A VPS is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their own server. A VPN though is a tool that allows browsing the web anonymously.
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- What does RAM mean on VPS? RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality.
- What happens if a dedicated server goes down? Server downtime can be caused by many reasons: malware, a DDoS attack, an issue of a technical character, or whatever else. If it happens, we provide immediate support to eliminate the downtime reason and retrieve the data.
- What is the advantage of a dedicated server?A dedicated server has many benefits if you compare it with any shared solution. First of all, you use all the resources of the server. The solution provides you with an exclusive use of CPU, RAM, bandwidth
- What is a VPS Manager?A VPS Manager is a component of a VPS control panel. It allows accessing and managing several features such as Information, Snapshots, Power Options, and others. Generally, VPS managers have a set of features that are common to all
- What is an unmanaged VPS?The other VPS managing modality is unmanaged or also known as self-managed. Here, everything is handled by the client, even the technical things behind the server management
- What is bandwidth in VPS?Bandwidth is the data volume that you can transfer within your VPS plan. Here, both downloads and uploads are included. The data volume is measured per time unit (usually a second)