|Intel i7-6700K||4x 4.0 - 4.2GHz /32 GB RAM DDR4/2× 480GB SSD SATA + 1× 4TB HDD SATA Soft RAID||€ 179/month|
|2x Intel Xeon Silver 4214||2x 12x 2.20 GHz (Dual 12 Core)/128 GB DDR4 ECC reg./2x 1 TB SSD HW Raid||€ 459/month|
|Intel Xeon E-2286G||6x 4.00 GHz (Single 6 Core)/64GB RAM DDR4 ECC/2x 4TB SATA 7.2k RPM / 2x 1 TB SSD||€ 279/month|
€ 179/month€ 179/month
- Country: Singapore
€ 279/month€ 279/month
- Country: Singapore
€ 459/month€ 459/month
- Country: Singapore
in 17 countries
- → How long does it take to deliver my Dedicated Server in Singapore? Usually, it is a few minutes. Once payment is made and confirmed, your order will be activated in a few minutes.
- → How to order Dedicated Server in Singapore?
● Click “Order now”
● Make payment
- → Can I upgrade/downgrade my Dedicated Server in Singapore in the future? ● Via your personal admin panel
● or Create ticket
- → How can I get discount for Dedicated Server in Singapore? Change your billing cycle and get bigger discount!
- → How much does it cost - Dedicated Server in Singapore? Our services starts from 9 euro per month!
- What is VPS/RDP?A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual machine that is sold as a service. It runs its own OS. The functionality can be compared to the one of a dedicated server
- What can I do with a dedicated server?A dedicated server offers attractive opportunities for those who know how to use it. You can do many things with a dedicated server. One of the most popular application types of this server type is the provision of hosting services
- How much does a VPS cost?The cost of your VPS might vary significantly depending on many factors. Reliable Moldova VPS hosting can cost just a couple of dollars per month. This option is good for websites that don’t have high requirements
- What does RAM mean on VPS?RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality. Hence, a common concern among VPS users is how much RAM they need. This is not an easy question
A dedicated server is a server that one single client only uses. It is usually costlier than shared hosting but offers better performance, security, and scalability.
Dedicated servers are often used for applications requiring high processing power or for websites with high traffic volumes.
Singapore is a small country with a population of 5.6 million people. However, it is also one of the most densely populated countries in the world. Yet, despite its small size, Singapore's Dedicated Server Market has seen significant growth in recent years.
- The increasing demand for dedicated server Singapore solutions can be attributed to the rise in internet usage and the need for data storage and processing power.
- Dedicated servers are the best option for businesses that need to optimize their website performance to meet customer demands.
- They are also available at an affordable cost.
In the past, shared hosting services were the only option for companies with low-budget requirements. However, this has changed in recent years as more and more companies have started investing in dedicated servers to ensure the quality of service and uptime.
Singapore Dedicated Server: Cool Benefits Are Waiting for You!
Dedicated servers are a type of hosting that provides the best possible performance for your website.
- Dedicated servers are often used by websites that need to perform intensive operations such as video streaming, file sharing, and data processing.
- With dedicated servers, you will be able to make sure that your website never slows down or crashes, and you can also ensure that your website is always online.
- No downtown time. Forget about unpleasant downtime. With a dedicated server, it won’t happen in 99% of cases.
- High level of security for all the files you host on a dedicated server.
Let’s look at the benefits of Singapore dedicated server hosting and how it can help you improve your website's performance.
Dedicated servers are equipped with the latest hardware available so that your website will always be able to operate at its maximum capacity and deliver the highest quality of service. Normally, dedicated servers will come fully loaded with various high-end components like multiple processors, gigabit Ethernet ports, and SSD drives. This means you will also have a strong backup plan should any components fail to work properly.
Dedicated Server in Singapore: Choose Any Operating System You Need
The traditional hosting style has people sharing a single server with limited resources. This can lead to bottlenecks, slow website speeds, and poor customer service when things go wrong.
Dedicated servers are just that- dedicated to one person or organization. That means there will be no sharing of system resources, and you'll get the maximum speed for your site.
Dedicated servers are becoming increasingly popular with customers who want to avoid the limitations of shared hosting. Shared hosting is cheaper because you share the server with other customers, but it also means that your server usage is not exclusively yours.
Dedicated servers run on any operating system the customer chooses to install, and they can be used for any purpose - from running a small website to hosting a large database. Dedicated servers are more expensive than shared hosting but offer more power and flexibility.
Rent a Fast and Cheap Dedicated Server in Singapore at a Very Affordable Price!
Dedicated servers are the best option for companies storing their data and files on a private server.
Companies that need their own server can get one from any provider in Singapore. Some providers might be cheaper, but choosing a provider with good customer service and fast speed is important.
Singapore is a city-state and the most developed country in Southeast Asia. It is also one of the wealthiest countries in the world, with a high standard of living. The country has been ranked as "the world's most expensive city" for over three consecutive years.
Traffic is the first reason people should opt for a dedicated server in Singapore. Many businesses and organizations that use hosting providers in the country solely rely on their quality services to grow and remain successful.
They offer a wide range of servers with high-traffic capacities so businesses can easily operate without worrying about bandwidth limitations.
Moreover, dedicated servers in Japan are more reliable than shared ones as they require less maintenance, so companies can spend their time on other aspects of their business instead of dealing with technical problems.
Take advantage of this cheap dedicated server in Singapore while it is still available. Buy it now!