Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is a normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server? The normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server is from 25 to 45C.
- How much money does a dedicated server cost? The price of a dedicated server depends on the functionality you want to have, the resources required, and its reliability. Normally, its price might vary from around 30-50 USD per month to several hundred USD per month.
- What is the best Linux for VPS? The best Linux for VPS is Slackware, Mageia, Arch Linux, Oracle Linux, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- What is bandwidth in VPS?Bandwidth is the data volume that you can transfer within your VPS plan. Here, both downloads and uploads are included. The data volume is measured per time unit (usually a second)
- What is a VPS Manager?A VPS Manager is a component of a VPS control panel. It allows accessing and managing several features such as Information, Snapshots, Power Options, and others. Generally, VPS managers have a set of features that are common to all
- What does RAM mean on VPS?RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality. Hence, a common concern among VPS users is how much RAM they need. This is not an easy question
- What is the difference between VPS and dedicated server?A VPS is a dedicated virtual space in a physical server. You can use this space as if it were your own server. It provides a high protection level