Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is bandwidth in VPS? Bandwidth means the data volume that you can transfer within your plan. Here, both downloads and uploads are included.
- What is a normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server? The normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server is from 25 to 45C.
- How to connect to VPS? From the Start Menu, click on the Run option. Access your remote desktop. Type in the IP address of your server. Click Connect. You have connected to VPS.
- What does RAM mean on VPS? RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality.
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server?A proxy server serves as a gateway between the server and the client
- What is a dedicated server?A dedicated server is a web server used by a sole user exclusively. A dedicated server in Brazil contains only the data of a particular user or a company. It also includes the necessary software for system management and connectivity
- What does fully managed account mean on VPS?It is a known fact that VPS is one of the most cost-effective web hosting solutions. Since the hardware is shared, it is significantly less expensive than paying for the entire dedicated server
- How to setup SSH on VPS Centos?Secure Shell is a specialized cryptographic protocol. It creates a secure environment for the interaction of a client with a server. If SSH packages are not included in your server, it is necessary to install them