Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- How much money does a dedicated server cost? The price of a dedicated server depends on the functionality you want to have, the resources required, and its reliability. Normally, its price might vary from around 30-50 USD per month to several hundred USD per month.
- What is high speed VPS server? A high-speed VPS has a high port speed. It allows lowering latencies, provides fast read, write, and i/o speeds.
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN? A VPS is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their own server. A VPN though is a tool that allows browsing the web anonymously.
- How to secure a VPS? There are many options to secure a VPS. The most efficient methods are disabling root logins, disabling network ports that aren’t used, and using GnuPG encryption.
- What is high speed VPS server?A high-speed VPS has a high port speed. It allows lowering latencies, provides fast read, write, and I/O speeds. A total port speed of 40Gbps is considered fast, for example
- How much money does a dedicated server cost?It is known that a dedicated server is an expensive hosting solution. Prices can vary greatly. You can find prices as low as 30-50 USD per month and as high as 1,500 USD per month
- What is an unmanaged VPS?The other VPS managing modality is unmanaged or also known as self-managed. Here, everything is handled by the client, even the technical things behind the server management
- What is a VPS Manager?A VPS Manager is a component of a VPS control panel. It allows accessing and managing several features such as Information, Snapshots, Power Options, and others. Generally, VPS managers have a set of features that are common to all