Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- How to make changes in VPS settings? You can make the needed changes from your account. So, log in to your account. From the Manage Servers option, select your server. Make the needed modifications.
- What is an unmanaged VPS? In an unmanaged VPS, everything shall be handled by the client, even the technical things behind the server managing.
- What is the DNS server on VPS? A Domain Name Server translates domain names into IP addresses. It allows DNS clients to reach a specific server. A DNS server software can be installed on your VPS.
- What is the DNS server on VPS?A Domain Name System (DNS) translates domain names into IP addresses and vice versa. It allows clients to reach a specific server
- How to connect to VPS?You can log in to your root or administrator account. It provides you with more options to manage your Latvia VPS. If you login to your VPS from Windows, you do it via a remote desktop. For that, go to the Start in the Settings
- What is a fully managed dedicated server?We speak about a fully managed dedicated server if the service provider manages all the technical processes behind the server running
- What is the advantage of a dedicated server?A dedicated server has many benefits if you compare it with any shared solution. First of all, you use all the resources of the server. The solution provides you with an exclusive use of CPU, RAM, bandwidth