Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- How much money does a dedicated server cost? The price of a dedicated server depends on the functionality you want to have, the resources required, and its reliability. Normally, its price might vary from around 30-50 USD per month to several hundred USD per month.
- What is the advantage of a dedicated server? A dedicated server offers top-level scalability and flexibility. You can use it as you need.
- What is the difference between cloud server and dedicated server? A dedicated server is hosted on hardware, it is a physical server. A cloud server is hosted in a cloud.
- How to setup SSH on VPS centos? SSH is a special cryptographic protocol. To install it on VPS Centos, you need to install the OpenSSH server software package. Then, start the service. After that, enable it. Move to the OpenSSH server configuration. Finally, setup the Firewall.
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server?A proxy server serves as a gateway between the server and the client
- What is faster: VPS or cloud?Cloud web hosting is faster. It is also more functional and offers (theoretically) unlimited resources. Moreover, scalability is top in this hosting modality. Let us see it in more detail
- What is normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server?It is common to pay special attention to CPU temperature or GPU temperature. But few people check the temperature of HDD (hard disk) temperature. This is not correct
- What is the best Linux for VPS?If you have decided to use Linux for your VPS, then you have several good options at your disposal. All these operating systems have their pros and cons