Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is a fully managed dedicated server? A service provider manages all the technical things behind the running of a physical server: setup, management, maintenance, and so on.
- What is the difference between VPS and dedicated server? A VPS is a virtual space in a physical server. Many clients may use the same physical server as you. A dedicated server is a physical server used by one user.
- What is faster: VPS or cloud? Cloud hosting is faster, more functional, offers unlimited resources and excellent scalability.
- What can I do with a dedicated server? You can use a dedicated server for website hosting, backing up information, as a Personal Cloud Space, and similar.
- What is my administrator password for my VPS?The administrator password is created when a VPS account is configured. It allows accessing all the functionality of the server. When you install the operating system on a VPS, the person with administrator-level access gets a password
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server?A proxy server serves as a gateway between the server and the client
- What happens if a dedicated server goes down?A dedicated server is used exclusively to host your website. And it is not cheap. As such, you rely on it to keep your website up and make sure it runs without interruptions. However, just like any man-made thing, a dedicated server can fail
- What is a fully managed dedicated server?We speak about a fully managed dedicated server if the service provider manages all the technical processes behind the server running