Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is an unmanaged VPS? In an unmanaged VPS, everything shall be handled by the client, even the technical things behind the server managing.
- What is the difference between VPS and dedicated server? A VPS is a virtual space in a physical server. Many clients may use the same physical server as you. A dedicated server is a physical server used by one user.
- How to make changes in VPS settings? You can make the needed changes from your account. So, log in to your account. From the Manage Servers option, select your server. Make the needed modifications.
- What is faster: VPS or cloud? Cloud hosting is faster, more functional, offers unlimited resources and excellent scalability.
- What is VPS gaming?VPS gaming is used to host games online. Nevertheless, you will not find many available options to host games. This is why some users prefer to buy their dedicated gaming servers. But in most cases, the cost is prohibitive
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server?A proxy server serves as a gateway between the server and the client
- How to get admin on a dedicated server?You access your dedicated server with a username and a password. To some extent, it can be compared with a computer
- What happens if a dedicated server goes down?A dedicated server is used exclusively to host your website. And it is not cheap. As such, you rely on it to keep your website up and make sure it runs without interruptions. However, just like any man-made thing, a dedicated server can fail