Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- How to setup SSH on VPS centos? SSH is a special cryptographic protocol. To install it on VPS Centos, you need to install the OpenSSH server software package. Then, start the service. After that, enable it. Move to the OpenSSH server configuration. Finally, setup the Firewall.
- What is Anti DDOS VPS? Anti DDOS VPS is a VPS protected, or hardened, against DDOS attacks.
- What does fully managed account mean on VPS? In a fully managed VPS, the VPS provider handles all the technical issues behind running the server.
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN? A VPS is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their own server. A VPN though is a tool that allows browsing the web anonymously.
- What is a dedicated server?A dedicated server is a web server used by a sole user exclusively. A dedicated server in Brazil contains only the data of a particular user or a company. It also includes the necessary software for system management and connectivity
- How to setup SSH on VPS Centos?Secure Shell is a specialized cryptographic protocol. It creates a secure environment for the interaction of a client with a server. If SSH packages are not included in your server, it is necessary to install them
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN?Many people confuse between VPS and VPN. It is normal, they sound very similar. However, they are completely different services. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their server
- What is a fully managed dedicated server?We speak about a fully managed dedicated server if the service provider manages all the technical processes behind the server running