Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is a dedicated server? A dedicated server is a server used by a user solely. A dedicated server contains only the data of a particular user or a company.
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server? You can set up any proxy server on your dedicated server. Then, configure your server in a way to redirect all the traffic through the proxy server tunnel.
- What is faster: VPS or cloud? Cloud hosting is faster, more functional, offers unlimited resources and excellent scalability.
- What is root access VPS? Root access is an admin level access. It allows the user to take complete control over all the processes.
- How to setup SSH on VPS Centos?Secure Shell is a specialized cryptographic protocol. It creates a secure environment for the interaction of a client with a server. If SSH packages are not included in your server, it is necessary to install them
- How to make changes in VPS settings?There are many options to secure your Moldova VPS. The most important thing to do immediately is to disable the root access and logins
- How to connect to VPS?You can log in to your root or administrator account. It provides you with more options to manage your Latvia VPS. If you login to your VPS from Windows, you do it via a remote desktop. For that, go to the Start in the Settings
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server?A proxy server serves as a gateway between the server and the client