Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is a VPS Manager? A VPS Manager is a component of a VSP control panel. It allows accessing and managing a number of features, such as Information, Snapshots, Power Options, and similar.
- How to setup VPS hosting? Log onto your VPS and update the server. Create a new user, change the privileges. Activate Public Key Authentication. Set up a Firewall.
- What is a fully managed dedicated server? A service provider manages all the technical things behind the running of a physical server: setup, management, maintenance, and so on.
- How much money does a dedicated server cost? The price of a dedicated server depends on the functionality you want to have, the resources required, and its reliability. Normally, its price might vary from around 30-50 USD per month to several hundred USD per month.
- What is the best Linux for VPS?If you have decided to use Linux for your VPS, then you have several good options at your disposal. All these operating systems have their pros and cons
- What is root access VPS?Root access is administrator-level access in Linux/Unix operating systems. It allows the user to take complete control over all the processes. It is also referred to as the root account
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server?A proxy server serves as a gateway between the server and the client
- What is my administrator password for my VPS?The administrator password is created when a VPS account is configured. It allows accessing all the functionality of the server. When you install the operating system on a VPS, the person with administrator-level access gets a password