Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is Anti DDOS VPS? Anti DDOS VPS is a VPS protected, or hardened, against DDOS attacks.
- How to setup SSH on VPS centos? SSH is a special cryptographic protocol. To install it on VPS Centos, you need to install the OpenSSH server software package. Then, start the service. After that, enable it. Move to the OpenSSH server configuration. Finally, setup the Firewall.
- How to connect to VPS? From the Start Menu, click on the Run option. Access your remote desktop. Type in the IP address of your server. Click Connect. You have connected to VPS.
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- What is the best Linux for VPS?If you have decided to use Linux for your VPS, then you have several good options at your disposal. All these operating systems have their pros and cons
- What is root access VPS?Root access is administrator-level access in Linux/Unix operating systems. It allows the user to take complete control over all the processes. It is also referred to as the root account
- How to secure a VPS?There are many ways to make your VPS as secure as possible. You might want to apply only the most important measures, and it might work
- What is the difference between cloud server and dedicated server?A cloud server is one of the most advanced solutions nowadays. If your website is hosted in a cloud, it is available constantly. You can access it from any location. There are no slowdowns in traffic