Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- How to setup VPS hosting? Log onto your VPS and update the server. Create a new user, change the privileges. Activate Public Key Authentication. Set up a Firewall.
- How to connect to VPS? From the Start Menu, click on the Run option. Access your remote desktop. Type in the IP address of your server. Click Connect. You have connected to VPS.
- What is my administrator password for my VPS? Your administrator password is the password that you have set up during the configuration of your account. This password allows accessing all the functionality of your VPS.
- What is a fully managed dedicated server? A service provider manages all the technical things behind the running of a physical server: setup, management, maintenance, and so on.
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server?A proxy server serves as a gateway between the server and the client
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN?Many people confuse between VPS and VPN. It is normal, they sound very similar. However, they are completely different services. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their server
- What is the DNS server on VPS?A Domain Name System (DNS) translates domain names into IP addresses and vice versa. It allows clients to reach a specific server
- What is bandwidth in VPS?Bandwidth is the data volume that you can transfer within your VPS plan. Here, both downloads and uploads are included. The data volume is measured per time unit (usually a second)