Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is an unmanaged VPS? In an unmanaged VPS, everything shall be handled by the client, even the technical things behind the server managing.
- What is bandwidth in VPS? Bandwidth means the data volume that you can transfer within your plan. Here, both downloads and uploads are included.
- How to set up a dedicated server for email? Start with configuring your DNS Records. After this step is completed, move to the mail server installation. For that, log in to your server SSH, update the packages, and install git and curl. Download Docker and upgrade its permissions. Download the Mailcow file and configure the Mailcow directory. Generate the configuration file and configure your mailbox.
- How to know if my VPS is safe? To make sure your VPS is safe, use SSH only to log into the server. The root account shall be disabled. All the needed security updates shall be installed.
- What is VPS/RDP?A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual machine that is sold as a service. It runs its own OS. The functionality can be compared to the one of a dedicated server
- What is the advantage of a dedicated server?A dedicated server has many benefits if you compare it with any shared solution. First of all, you use all the resources of the server. The solution provides you with an exclusive use of CPU, RAM, bandwidth
- What is normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server?It is common to pay special attention to CPU temperature or GPU temperature. But few people check the temperature of HDD (hard disk) temperature. This is not correct
- How much money does a dedicated server cost?It is known that a dedicated server is an expensive hosting solution. Prices can vary greatly. You can find prices as low as 30-50 USD per month and as high as 1,500 USD per month