Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- What can I do with a dedicated server? You can use a dedicated server for website hosting, backing up information, as a Personal Cloud Space, and similar.
- What is a normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server? The normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server is from 25 to 45C.
- What is the best Linux for VPS? The best Linux for VPS is Slackware, Mageia, Arch Linux, Oracle Linux, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- What is a VPS Manager?A VPS Manager is a component of a VPS control panel. It allows accessing and managing several features such as Information, Snapshots, Power Options, and others. Generally, VPS managers have a set of features that are common to all
- What happens if a dedicated server goes down?A dedicated server is used exclusively to host your website. And it is not cheap. As such, you rely on it to keep your website up and make sure it runs without interruptions. However, just like any man-made thing, a dedicated server can fail
- What is the difference between cloud server and dedicated server?A cloud server is one of the most advanced solutions nowadays. If your website is hosted in a cloud, it is available constantly. You can access it from any location. There are no slowdowns in traffic
- What is VPS/RDP?A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual machine that is sold as a service. It runs its own OS. The functionality can be compared to the one of a dedicated server