Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- How to setup VPS hosting? Log onto your VPS and update the server. Create a new user, change the privileges. Activate Public Key Authentication. Set up a Firewall.
- What is Anti DDOS VPS? Anti DDOS VPS is a VPS protected, or hardened, against DDOS attacks.
- How to setup SSH on VPS centos? SSH is a special cryptographic protocol. To install it on VPS Centos, you need to install the OpenSSH server software package. Then, start the service. After that, enable it. Move to the OpenSSH server configuration. Finally, setup the Firewall.
- What is the DNS server on VPS? A Domain Name Server translates domain names into IP addresses. It allows DNS clients to reach a specific server. A DNS server software can be installed on your VPS.
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN?Many people confuse between VPS and VPN. It is normal, they sound very similar. However, they are completely different services. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their server
- What is faster: VPS or cloud?Cloud web hosting is faster. It is also more functional and offers (theoretically) unlimited resources. Moreover, scalability is top in this hosting modality. Let us see it in more detail
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server?A proxy server serves as a gateway between the server and the client
- What is Anti DDOS VPS?Anti-DDoS VPS is a Latvia VPS protected, or hardened, against DDoS attacks. The DDoS mitigation techniques are implemented at the data center. This offers a great advantage to users, no doubt