Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What can I do with a dedicated server? You can use a dedicated server for website hosting, backing up information, as a Personal Cloud Space, and similar.
- What is a normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server? The normal hard disk temperature for a dedicated server is from 25 to 45C.
- What is a fully managed dedicated server? A service provider manages all the technical things behind the running of a physical server: setup, management, maintenance, and so on.
- How to secure a VPS? There are many options to secure a VPS. The most efficient methods are disabling root logins, disabling network ports that aren’t used, and using GnuPG encryption.
- How to setup VPS hosting?To configure your solution, you shall log into your account first. Do it through SSH
- What is a VPS Manager?A VPS Manager is a component of a VPS control panel. It allows accessing and managing several features such as Information, Snapshots, Power Options, and others. Generally, VPS managers have a set of features that are common to all
- What does RAM mean on VPS?RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality. Hence, a common concern among VPS users is how much RAM they need. This is not an easy question
- How much does a VPS cost?The cost of your VPS might vary significantly depending on many factors. Reliable Moldova VPS hosting can cost just a couple of dollars per month. This option is good for websites that don’t have high requirements