Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- How to use a proxy server on a dedicated server? You can set up any proxy server on your dedicated server. Then, configure your server in a way to redirect all the traffic through the proxy server tunnel.
- What is the best Linux for VPS? The best Linux for VPS is Slackware, Mageia, Arch Linux, Oracle Linux, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- How to secure a VPS? There are many options to secure a VPS. The most efficient methods are disabling root logins, disabling network ports that aren’t used, and using GnuPG encryption.
- What is the difference between VPS and VPN? A VPS is a virtual space in a physical server. A client can use this space as their own server. A VPN though is a tool that allows browsing the web anonymously.
- What does RAM mean on VPS?RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality. Hence, a common concern among VPS users is how much RAM they need. This is not an easy question
- What is root access VPS?Root access is administrator-level access in Linux/Unix operating systems. It allows the user to take complete control over all the processes. It is also referred to as the root account
- How to secure a VPS?There are many ways to make your VPS as secure as possible. You might want to apply only the most important measures, and it might work
- How to use a source dedicated server?An SRCDS, or a Source Dedicated Server, is a special tool that runs the server Source game component without an appropriate client component. So, it simulates a game, but it does it without drawing the game