Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is root access VPS? Root access is an admin level access. It allows the user to take complete control over all the processes.
- What is a dedicated server? A dedicated server is a server used by a user solely. A dedicated server contains only the data of a particular user or a company.
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- How much does a VPS cost? A VPS might cost from just a couple of dollars up to several hundreds of dollars per month. It depends on the functionality, safety, and reliability that is required for your website.
- What is the best Linux for VPS?If you have decided to use Linux for your VPS, then you have several good options at your disposal. All these operating systems have their pros and cons
- What is the difference between VPS and dedicated server?A VPS is a dedicated virtual space in a physical server. You can use this space as if it were your own server. It provides a high protection level
- What is bandwidth in VPS?Bandwidth is the data volume that you can transfer within your VPS plan. Here, both downloads and uploads are included. The data volume is measured per time unit (usually a second)
- What happens if a dedicated server goes down?A dedicated server is used exclusively to host your website. And it is not cheap. As such, you rely on it to keep your website up and make sure it runs without interruptions. However, just like any man-made thing, a dedicated server can fail