Read all text
- € 9/month€ 9/month
- € 14/month€ 14/month
- € 30/month€ 30/month
- € 60/month€ 60/month
- € 88/month€ 88/month
in 17 countries
- What is the best Linux for VPS? The best Linux for VPS is Slackware, Mageia, Arch Linux, Oracle Linux, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- How to connect to VPS? From the Start Menu, click on the Run option. Access your remote desktop. Type in the IP address of your server. Click Connect. You have connected to VPS.
- What does RAM mean on VPS? RAM, or Random Access Memory, is a space used by your server for computing operations. RAM influences directly on the VPS functionality.
- How to get admin on a dedicated server? If you are setting the server up, the first user in the list is an admin. If you need to set up an admin, move to the User Rights Assignment Option. There, you can assign admin rights to any user or yourself.
- What is the best Linux for VPS?If you have decided to use Linux for your VPS, then you have several good options at your disposal. All these operating systems have their pros and cons
- How much does a VPS cost?The cost of your VPS might vary significantly depending on many factors. Reliable Moldova VPS hosting can cost just a couple of dollars per month. This option is good for websites that don’t have high requirements
- What is VPS/RDP?A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual machine that is sold as a service. It runs its own OS. The functionality can be compared to the one of a dedicated server
- What is my administrator password for my VPS?The administrator password is created when a VPS account is configured. It allows accessing all the functionality of the server. When you install the operating system on a VPS, the person with administrator-level access gets a password